cruisitudeSM [krooz-i-tude, -tyood]
manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to cruising and cruise vacations;
tendency, orientation or state, especially of the mind: a positive cruisitude; group cruisitudes.
What does cruisitude mean to you? Do you love to travel? Have you chosen entrepreneurship? Are you ready to be your own boss and start a travel franchise of your own? Well, it seems you do have cruisitude! Stop dreaming. Start planning. Drop anchor with us.
Complete the form below and one of our Franchise Development Specialists will contact you.
Completion of this form does not obligate you or Cruise Planners/American Express in any way.
- Submit to us: Your contact information that is! Fill out the form on this page and hit the submit button.
- We make contact: A franchise development team member will contact you to get the conversation started.
- We put on a show: We have an online presentation to share with you at a time you set, which can be viewed from the comfort of your own home.
- We deliver the goods: After we walk you through our presentation, a brochure and Federal Disclosure Document (FDD) are on their way to you.
- You take us to task: It’s time for you to perform you due diligence. Talk to other franchise owners or come by our Home Office for a personal tour.