Home-Based Travel Business Opportunities
Want the flexibility of owning a home-based travel business while working in the exciting travel and tourism industry? At Cruise Planners, you can start your own travel agency with the nation's leading travel agency franchise is the way to go! The Cruise Planners® franchise business offers the ultimate work-from-home business opportunity; create your own schedule, spend time with your family and enjoy a quality work-life balance. Cruise Planners is named by Entrepreneur Magazine as the No. 1 Home-Based Travel Franchise to Own since 2004. Becoming a Cruise Planners franchise owner allows you to go into business for yourself, but never by yourself—no experience necessary here!
Work-From-Home Travel Franchise Business Benefits
With Cruise Planners, you'll receive the travel agent training needed to excel your work from your home-based travel franchise business toward the top. Our travel business opportunity comes with hundreds of travel advisors courses through Cruise Planners’ own Cruisitude® Academy. Our online travel advisor training courses are set up to prepare advisors to run their own home-based franchise travel business, whether part time, or full time so that they can make the best of their business opportunity. Our STAR (Sales Training to Accelerate Results) University is an in-person training and provides the support of an experienced Home Office Team. You'll also gain access to your own travel agency website, mobile application, and online proprietary tools for researching and booking multiple components of travel – we make it easy for you to get clients, manage those relationships and close sales.
Why a Cruise Planners Travel Franchise?
- An Affordable Business Opportunity
Cruise Planners is one of the most affordable low-cost franchise opportunities available with a $10,995 franchise fee.
No experience necessary
Get started easily. No experience necessary. Cruise Planners trains you how to run your business, gain clients, utilize your toolkit and maximize your commissions.
A Reliable Partner for Growth 24/7
We set you up for success from the very beginning. We pair you up with a business development coach offering one-on-one calls every other week, on-demand training videos, weekly CP LIVE broadcasts from headquarters, STAR University and much more!
Innovative World-Class Technology
As a Cruise Planners home-based travel agent you can expect nothing less than cutting-edge high-performance technology, right at your fingertips.
Cruise Planners travel advisors have 24/7 access to an entire vessel of tools at their disposal. Some of the features within the toolkit include:
- CP Maxx: A sophisticated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and live inventory online booking system
- A fully functional mobile app so you can manage your business from anywhere
- Your own personalized website – not a page on a corporate site
- Group registration tools to maximize your sales revenue
- Cruise Watcher: checks for new itineraries and price reductions to get the best deal for your clients
- Triggered emails: hands-free email program to keep you connected to your clients
- Online on-demand travel advisor training
- Amazon Alexa skill: manage client bookings and information through voice-activated commands – an industry first!
We also offer our travel advisors tools specific for their clients to utilize. Some of them include but are not limited to: booking directly through travel agents website, online portal for your clients to manage their trips, mobile app to book trips, see upcoming trip information and access destination guides and Amazon Alexa skill: clients can link their MyTrips account to countdown to vacation, ask about final payment, itinerary details, contact you and much more.
Credibility with the American Express Travel affiliation
One of the great aspects of the Cruise Planners travel business opportunity is that we have the official American Express Travel brand affiliation. We are the only home-based travel agency with an American Express Travel affiliation. This brings you immediate credibility and brand recognition that our competitors can’t provide!
As a Cruise Planners franchise owner, you have access to exclusive American Express Travel benefits.
Some of the benefits include:
- American Express Cruise Groups: A worldwide collection of sailings where your clients can benefit from competitive pricing, savings and value-added amenities, even if they aren’t an American Express cardmember.
- Pay with Points: Your clients can pay for their cruise or vacation package by redeeming their Membership Rewards® points—and you earn full commission on every sale.
- Cardmember benefits including Cruise Privileges Program, Destination Family, Fine Hotels & Resorts for Platinum and Centurion cardmembers, and a variety of Hotel Programs.
- American Express Travel "Blue Box" logo on all marketing materials created by Home Office, providing instant brand recognition and trust.
- Cruise/Tour exclusive promotions and deals: Get access to additional inventory and deals to provide your clients with even more savings.
Travel Industry Leaders
Joining Cruise Planners as a home-based travel agent franchise owner means you will be benefiting from an insightful and influential executive team who sit on advisory boards for American Express Travel, all major cruise lines, tour companies and many industry-leading companies.
In addition to executives with combined travel industry experience of over 140 years, they have also been presented numerous awards.
Cruise Planners has been awarded some of the most prestigious awards within the travel industry: honors and awards from travel partners; Marketing and Technology corporations; and leadership awards.
- Top Workplaces, Sun-Sentinel
- INC 5000 List - Fastest Growing Company, INC Magazine
- Gold Magellan - Unleash Your Travel Instinct, Magellan Awards
- Elite Agency of the Year, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Travel Weekly's Power List, Travel Weekly
Traveling is one of the best perks of being a travel agent. Travel agents need to find out what travel destinations are like, experience the cruises and live through the excursions –what better way to do that then book an actual trip for themselves? This is considered “work” or part of the job. Clients want to book with an expert travel advisor who knows all the ins and outs of the trip. Not only does this make the clients feel you have a personal connection or touch with travel – but they get the vibe their agent knows what they are doing, making them feel that booking their dream vacation with you is an excellent choice.
On top of being able to work and travel the world simultaneously, being a travel advisor can get deep travel discounts. The cruise lines offer familiarization (aka FAM) trips to agents – these can be either low-cost or even FREE to you. It’s an added perk many of our Cruise Planners advisors take advantage of.
Ready to Learn More?
Join us for our next travel franchise webinar to see why Cruise Planners is one of the best home based businesses to own.