Travel Agent University
Our online Travel Agent University has approximately 120 courses from freshman to PHD level courses. We provide travel agent courses through our travel agent university that covers marketing, advertising, business operation, product updates, technology, group and individual sales, web marketing, and more.
Online Travel Agent University Courses
Our online travel agent university courses are instructed by experts who are veterans in the travel industry (hotel, cruises, tours, etc.). Travel agent university courses range from general travel industry knowledge on operating a travel agency, to sales and marketing tips and social media training. Our travel agent university curriculum is constantly growing, join us to learn current trends and hot topics in the travel industry.
Travel Agent University Accreditations
Online travel agent university courses consist of online videos, modules, live and on-demand webinars. We’ve experienced an 80% increase in travel agent accreditation since the launch of Cruise Planners University (CPU) (now Cruisitude Academy) in 2009.
Our travel agent university has a wealth of knowledge, during your courses you’ll be able to earn accreditation in Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), and become a Certified Cruise Planner Expert (CCPE) upon graduation. Courses include: 20 Ways to Build your Home Based Business; Marketing the Legal Way; Learning to Speak with Authority and Putting An End To Cold-Calling: Effective Lead Generation, just to name a few.
Download Our Virtual Brochure
Join our webinar! Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?