Cruise Planners’ goal is to help its independent travel agents grow their travel franchises exponentially. Cruise Planners continuously invests in industry-leading training in the form of virtual training programs available 24/7 and its in-house Training and Events Team, whose members are dedicated to building new and highly-effective training programs to nurture and expand upon the success of Cruise Planners’ franchisees.
Current Cruise Planners’ training and support programs include:
- Ongoing Business Development Support: Each Franchisee is paired with a business development coach who provides you with one-on-one coaching and weekly communications tailored to you and your business.
- Cruise Planners STAR University: This comprehensive six-day training program in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is hosted by Cruise Planners’ executive team and other members of the Home Office Team who lead workshops focusing on sales, marketing, social media, building group business and setting up your new business for success. You will also tour cruise ships and hear directly from our top travel partners.
- Cruisitude™ Academy: A mobile-friendly, online training platform designed to fit each franchisee’s needs through short, easy-to-digest learning modules viewable on any device. The platform also features live, weekly webinars containing content suitable for every level of travel industry expertise, from new entrants to high-producing agents.
- Virtual Associate Training Program: Having associates helps Cruise Planners franchisees be more profitable by extending their sales force. Cruise Planners created a Virtual Associate Training Program to quicken the onboarding progress for associates while letting them learn at their own pace online.
- Cruise Planners Annual Convention: This annual, exciting and educational networking event for Cruise Planners boasts panels and presentations with industry experts and hands-on trainings of Cruise Planners tools and technology. See what attendees had to say about their experience at CP Con 2017 in Cancun, Mexico.
- Cruise Planners Forums, Conferences and Symposiums: These extensive programs are designed to give all levels of franchisees new ways to improve and grow their businesses. Take a look at the great training events Cruise Planners held across the country in 2017.
- Cruise Planners Exclusive Trips: As a Cruise Planners travel agent, you may have access to trainings hosted by Cruise Planners and our travel partners, giving you first-hand experience and valuable networking opportunities. Learn more about traveling as a travel agent.
Learn about owning your own Cruise Planners franchise, one of the most profitable franchises, by joining us for an upcoming free travel franchise opportunity webinar.