Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars. You may also request more franchise information
from us if you are unable to attend one of the below webinar dates.
Wednesday, November 14 @ 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday, November 15 @ 8:00 PM Eastern Time
Tuesday, November 20 @ 8:00 PM Eastern Time
Wednesday, November 21 @ 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Use your Mobile Device to Join our free franchise webinar!
Download Go To Webinar for your Smart Phone
What will be discussed?
During the 45 minute (plus Q&A) in depth look into our travel franchise, we’ll highlight the features and benefits of owning your own Cruise Planners travel agency franchise. We’ll introduce you to the travel industry, and how you can become a part of this growing $87 billion industry, and more when you start your own travel agency. You’ll learn why Cruise Planners is one of the best franchises to own!
You’ll also learn about our close affiliation with American Express Travel and why Cruise Planners has been a top award-winning agency for more than 20 years. We’ll also tell you about our nationally-recognized free marketing programs, our proprietary cutting-edge mobile technology, and our comprehensive hands-on training program. We’ll introduce you to our dedicated business development support team and a range of other services that we provide to help grow your business.
You’ll literately be able to run your business from the palm of your hand!
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own home-based travel agency business?
- How will I make money?
- Why are people using travel professionals?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?