At Cruise Planners, there are great benefits in starting a travel franchise business from home. When you invest in a Cruise Planners franchise, you become a small business travel agency owner, and you have a flexible work schedule to enjoy a strong work/life balance based on your personal goals. There are tax advantages when you own your home-based travel franchise business. For example, the IRS qualifies any ordinary or necessary small business expense as a deduction. You can also deduct the cost of personal property when it is for your travel agency business purposes. So keep this in mind when you set up your new home office with Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative.
When you start your travel franchise business with Cruise Planners, you’ll enjoy 97% commissions (book cruises, air travel, car rentals, hotels, attractions, event tickets, and sell travel insurance), an affordable startup cost, no competing with parent company, access to CP University courses, support from Home Office Team, and so much more. All those benefits and more makes Cruise Planners one of the best travel agency franchises to own.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
You’ll literately be able to run your business from thepalm of your hand!
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own home-based travel franchise business?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?