Cutting-edge proprietary travel reservation & booking software
Cruise Planners constantly invests in technology to make its travel agents more successful with a blending of marketing and technology. In fact, our in-house Technology team is consistently pushing the innovation envelope and creating the best tools for travel agents, inspired by travel agents. As an industry first, we unveiled a first-ever, Alexa Skills that allows travel agents to manage work/life balance and voice-activated commands that clients use to stay in touch with their agents hands-free.
Cruise Planners’ one-stop travel business management software includes:
- CP Maxx – Live booking engine plus customer relationship and reservation management tool. CP Maxx is also available via mobile.
- CP Genie – Intranet resource for guidelines, policies, procedures, and important communications.
- Report Generator – allows you to slice and dice your sales data as you see fit, report on the who, what, and when of your sales. Run a multitude of reports to maintain your travel business.
- CP Hub – sales opportunity management tool with calendar integration
- Cruise & Tour Sheets – dynamic online quoting brochures with live pricing and booking capabilities (cruise)
- Cruise Watcher – checks for new itineraries and price reductions based on sailing criteria you enter
- CP Insights – Segmentation data on your clients to assist in more targeted marketing efforts.
- CPpod – Integrated print-on-demand marketing service, including postcards, business cards, and stationery.
- Cruisitude Academy™ – Online, on-demand travel agent training with more than 600 modules, videos and webinars, and classes at your leisure, available anytime, anywhere.
- Triggered Emails – hands-free email program post-booking to keep you connected to your clients from booking to returning home.
CP WEB PROGRAM™
- Your own Cruise Planners website – not a page on our corporate site
- Theme Management – customize the look of your website by choosing from dozens of themes
- Content Management – create your own pages, add/remove global content provided by Cruise Planners
- Book Online – Clients can book online directly through your website.
- My Trips – online portal for your clients to view their trip history and profile information; includes ability to book shore excursions and trip insurance!
- Search engine and mobile friendly websites
- CPsocial – Facebook & Instagram program with ongoing supplemental content
- CP Mobile App – free mobile application that allows your clients to access their My Trips account and receive push notifications on special offers.
- Videos, social media, and more!
As a franchise owner, you get complete access to our Technology Suite and Support, which overshadows our competition and helps you run your travel business. But, don’t just take it from us – Cruise Planners has been lauded in the travel industry and as an innovated franchise business as well.
- International Franchise Association for Franchise Technology Award
- CLIA’s Hall of Fame as the Travel Agency Innovator Award
- From hands-on technology training to voice activated artificial intelligence used to help make trip recommendations, you will be a tech genius.