At Cruise Planners, we are driven by our Cruisitude™ which inspires our passion for giving back through CP Cares™. CP Cares is Cruise Planners’ non-profit organization through which we give back to charities locally, nationally and internationally. To date, we have raised and donated more than $1.5 Million! When you start a travel agency with Cruise Planners, you not only become a part of an award-winning team, you also become a part of the passionate, philanthropic, always-down-to-support-a-good-cause group of people we like to call our CP Family.
CP Cares is supported by our entire CP Family including our nationwide network of travel agents, our Home Office Team and our travel partners. And when we ask them to support, they deliver because they also understand that doing good is good for business. As a Cruise Planners franchise owner, you too can take part in this organization. Here are a few of the ways that Cruise Planners gives back through CP Cares:
- Our CP Store, which donates all proceeds directly to CP Cares so you can shop for all the CP Green and CP Bling swag you want while giving back.
- Annual CP Cares Charity Contest which allows Cruise Planners franchisees to nominate a charity they support for a cash prize donation.
- Seasonal drives at Cruise Planners Home Office to give back locally including school supplies drives for kids and food drives around the holidays.
- Collecting funds and donations at Cruise Planners Annual Convention for an organization in the local area.
- Auction items and raffle prizes hosted at marquee Cruise Planners events such as the Cruise Planners Annual Convention.
In addition to the various charities we support, Cruise Planners has a long-standing involvement with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to fight blood cancer. This disease has personally affected so many people which is why we rally hard to support those it affects and get rid of the cancer, forever. We have raised more than $1 Million for LLS alone through auctions, Light the Night walks and Woman of the Year campaigns. Here are some highlights from Cruise Planners Woman of the Year campaigns:
- In 2012, Vicky Garcia, COO and Co-Owner, raised $115,000
- In 2014, Michelle Fee, CEO and Founder, raised a record breaking $292,000
- In 2016, Cruise Planners celebrated the legacy of late team member Beverly by campaigning in her memory
- Cruise Planners is proud to have supported the campaigns of our travel partners from Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, Azamara Club Cruises and more.
The best part about getting involved and giving back as a small business owner is that there are endless ways to make an impact. Our franchise owners love aligning themselves with a local organization as a way to get their name out in the community while helping others. Some of the ways Cruise Planners franchise owners give back include:
- Donating a travel certificate to a charity auction
- Sponsoring an event, sports team, beautification project and more
- Volunteering and participating in hands-on community service
- Organizing a group trip to bring together an organization’s supporters
CP Cares is an incredible way in which are able to come together and celebrate all the good in the world. We believe we are so much more than just one of the best franchises to own with our Cruisitude, commitment to CP Cares, constant showing of CP Green and our never-ending passion for travel prove it. Learn more about joining the Green Team by watching an upcoming franchise webinar or downloading our virtual brochure.