Thinking about Switching
to Cruise Planners?
Call 1 (888) 582-2150 to discuss your transition.
- Are you an experienced travel advisor doubting your current host agency?
- Are you worried about stability OR see signs of poor leadership during a crisis?
- Do you think working with a larger franchise is a more sustainable route?
At Cruise Planners, seasoned travel professionals have been switching over for years. Some want more security, greater commissions, better technology, and true support - in good and bad times. The uncertainty from the COVID-19 health crisis is no different. And that's why we're here to welcome you aboard.
Download the Transition Benefit Checklist below before speaking to a Franchise Development Manager (FDM).
What to Demand
from Your Current
- Regular updates on COVID-19 impact to the company and industry as a whole.
- Changes to cancellation policies for all major suppliers.
- Frequent webinars with supplier executives to stay informed.
- Info about small business and tax relief opportunities.
- On-time payments for ALL commissions.
- Waived monthly fees and access to some financial relief.
- Relevant marketing tools to address existing customer concerns.
- Access to a dedicated coach for help sustaining your business.
- A recognizable brand that communicates stability and trust.
- Technology to keep track of your clients and, specifically, FCCs.