Cruise Planners is the best travel franchise to own and one of the most profitable franchises in Louisiana. Louisiana offers easy access to a local cruise home port right on the coast, and Cruise Planners travel agents in the gulf state of LA, can sell all types of vacation experiences. Get more information on how to start a travel agency in Louisiana, and we’ll explain the ins and outs of being successful in the $1.3 trillion travel industry, according to the Travel Industry Association of America (TIA).
Start a Home-Based Travel Agency in Louisiana
Running a successful Cruise Planners home-based franchise business from Louisiana is a great opportunity for those with a passion for travel and who want to be their own boss. From the French Quarter to a trip to France, Cruise Planners travel agents are full-service travel agency professionals, so you too can own one of the most profitable franchises in Louisiana. Don’t miss out and join us today, invest in a low cost franchise, and own one of the most profitable franchises in Louisiana tomorrow.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?