California Dreaming about being your own boss, and how to become a travel agent? Now is the time to invest in one of the most profitable franchises in California and start a Cruise Planners travel agency. Cruise Planners is the nation’s leading home-based travel agency network. How to become a travel agent in California you ask? All you need is a passion for travel as our robust training team will teach you everything you need to know about being one of the most profitable franchises in California while running your travel agency business.
Travel Franchise Business’s in California
There are many profitable franchises in California, but one of the most profitable franchise businesses in CA, is a franchise that gives you the training, marketing, and technology tools to plan customized vacations for your clients while earning money, and that’s Cruise Planners. Cruise Planners Travel Agency is one of the lowest cost franchises in the nation, in fact it is one of the most profitable franchise business under $10k.
"Research by the Travel Industry Association of America (TIA) indicates that the travel and tourism industry generates $1.3 trillion in economic activity in the U.S. every year. That’s equivalent to $3.4 billion a day, $148 million an hour, $2.4 million a minute and $40,000 a second. No wonder the business opportunities for aspiring travel services business owners abound.", as stated on Entrepreneur.com Join the travel industry by taking advantage of the low cost investment for starting a Cruise Planners travel agency.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?