If you love to travel then joining Cruise Planners is the right step for you when starting a travel agency. Cruise Planners travel agency franchise cost starts at $10,495, and is one of the lowest franchise investments to start a travel agency business. With the opportunity to work from home, with a home office setup, and our low franchise fees, gives Cruise Planners Franchisees an opportunity to recoup their investment quicker.
Our travel franchise cost includes on-going travel agency training, and over 100 courses in our online travel agent university. If you are in the travel industry or are an American veteran, you may be able to get a discount so ask us about Cruise Planners franchise discount cost.
Travel Franchise Discount Cost
As a Cruise Planners travel agency owner, you will learn how to run a successful travel agency, with access to the best travel tools and the proven success behind the Cruise Planners travel agency brand. If you already have travel industry experience, you may be able to get a reduced Cruise Planners travel franchise cost. Also, Cruise Planners has consistently been ranked as one of the top low-cost franchises for sale in the nation since it has low overhead and startup costs. Talk with one of our franchise development specialists today about Cruise Planners franchise cost and how you can start a travel agency today.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?