Starting a Travel Agency Franchise
Have you ever thought about owning your own travel agency franchise? Do you love to travel? Do you love to plan vacations? Do you love to help others? Then starting a home-based travel agency franchise with Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, might be the opportunity you’re looking for. Say good-bye to boring jobs. Take the leap into entrepreneurship, and work for yourself — not by yourself with our award-winning travel agency franchise. With over 20 years of success in the travel industry, Cruise Planners is one of the best franchises to own.
Benefits of Starting a Travel Agency Franchise
You may have heard that the travel industry is recession proof, with its continued growth despite economic hard times. Now is the best time to find out how to start a travel agency. People love to travel, some taking multiple vacations yearly, or even weekend getaways, they are always one travel agent away from a vacation. Travel agents have life long clients that keep coming back to book vacations year after year. When you start your own Travel Agency Franchise with Cruise Planners, you’ll earn 97% commissions on all travel you sell (cruises, car rentals, tours, event tickets, air travel, hotel stay, travel insurance, and more).
Not to worry, you do not have to open your own brick and mortar store when you start a Travel Agency Franchise with Cruise Planners. We provide you with online tools, a mobile application, and Home Office support to keep your home travel business competitive.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
You’ll literately be able to run your business from the palm of your hand!
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?