When you’ve decided to start your own travel agency, there are many options to become a certified travel agent. Beyond being an award winning travel agency, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has over 20 years of success in the travel industry and has trained many travel agents on how to be successful. We give travel agents the opportunity to earn certifications through Cruise Planners University, an online travel agent university specifically tailored to prepare travel agents to thoroughly do what they love doing, researching, and booking travel for clients. We also offer proprietary research and booking tools as well as a mobile application for our travel agents so they can run their travel agency more efficiently than competitors..
Become a Certified Travel Agent
You can become a certified travel agent by taking Cruise Planners University travel agent courses. Our education and training provides some of the best foundation in becoming a travel agent and for running a travel agency. Earn a Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) certification as well as a Certified Cruise Planner Experts (CCPE) certification when you graduate from Cruise Planners University. We offer over 100 online travel agent courses ranging from freshman to PhD., level courses that will have travel agents ready to work in the travel industry.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?