Travel agent certification is offered through Cruise Planners University. As a travel franchise, it is in our best interest to get our travel agents prepared and trained to manage the obstacles they will face in the travel industry. Our success is your success, that is why we offer over 100 online travel agent courses that lead to earning a Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) certification and a Certified Cruise Planner Experts (CCPE). Although you do not need a travel agent certification to become a travel agent, some clients may inquire if you have one, while some prefer working with travel agents who are certified.
Travel Agent Certification Requirements
There are no educational or experience requirements to get your travel agent certification. The bar of entry is very low to get into the travel industry as a travel agent, with Cruise Planners it is best to have a passion for selling travel, this is what we call, Cruisitude! Although there are no requirements to become a travel agent, we offer over 100 courses in our travel agent university. Becoming a Cruise Planner franchise owner brings many advantages when becoming a travel agent. You’ll gain access to proprietary research and booking tools, mobile application, Home Office Support, webinars, and most important Cruise Planners University, where you’ll be able to earn your travel agent certification. Find out more about travel agent certification requirements here.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?