Award-winning marketing programs
- Magellan and ADDY Award-winning advertising programs created by an in-house marketing team—more awards than any other travel host/franchise
- Monthly, free direct mail brochures and full-color pieces are customized with agents’ contact information; mailed to clients at no cost and valued at $3,000 annually, with 250-household mailing list included*
- Personalized, full-color, 32-page magazine available twice a year featuring hot destinations, new cruise ships and resorts, and vacation specials with direct calls to action to build your business
- Weekly email campaigns sent to customers with special offers, including a monthly eNewsletter featuring travel-related editorial and more
- Search engine friendly website with access to analytics and a lead generation program
- Print-on-demand marketing and communications tools
- Creative Center featuring hundreds of free ads customized with your contact information by on-site Home Office graphic artists
- Custom ads, flyers, posters, and other marketing pieces made-to-order for a nominal fee
- The CP Brochure Rack is a digital version of top industry brochures so clients can easily learn more about each destination, cruise line and vacation experience.
*upon enrollment in the Full Sails program
We have the hottest tools in the home-based travel industry. It makes your first step into marketing your new business seem effortless. We are the go-to travel marketing partner for many of the cruise lines, garnering some of the hottest offers and sales, which we turn around and offer to you in a variety of marketing vehicles.
CPpod™: our exclusive "print-on-demand" tool
This is vehicle number one; our tactical model. CPpod features an array of professional collateral materials, including: postcards, flyers, brochures, and banners. All of which are designed to market your Cruise Planners franchise and can be personalized with your contact information. The postcards can be personalized from you to your client, with the first name as part of the artwork. It’s called 1:1 marketing, and it complements the print-on-demand feature like shore excursions to a cruise vacation.
CPpod is a web-based tool that works as easily as any online ordering portal, which also means its open 24/7, every day. And when you’re a go-to partner (and we are!) you need to be ready. Because when a sale is hot, you’ve got to get the message out quickly.
The Travel Planner magazine™
This is vehicle number two; our strategic model. Our bi-annual, full-color, 36-page magazine is chock full of informative and engaging articles about the industry. From the hottest destinations, to the newest trends in travel, to the latest ships at sea. It’s created with the avid traveler in mind and has a longer shelf-life than a typical direct mail piece. It’s meant to be read, shared, and then shared again.
The Travel Planner Magazine is strategic because you can incorporate this product into your overall marketing plan: trade shows, chamber of commerce events, bridal shows, and more. It also features great vacation specials and booking offers, plus, a lead-generator web program. You can mail them, distribute them by hand, or include them in packages to new prospects.
Full Sails™: our direct mail program
This is vehicle number three; our integrated model. These full-color mailers are designed by our marketing team then printed and mailed to your selected clients with no direct cost to you. You’ll receive a number of pieces per mailing when you join, which increases as your sales volume does. Each piece is personalized with your contact information.
The program is a mix of destination-based mailers and individual cruise line mailers, covering the mass market and luxury cruising. You send targeted information to the right audience with this smart direct mail piece. And it’s integrated into our web program with the same offers in our weekly email. This gives your clients the same message from mailbox to inbox. All from you!
TRAVEL DEALS & CPSOCIAL℠: OUR WEB, EMAIL & SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAMS
This is vehicle number four; our interactive model. Weekly emails featuring special and exclusive offers from popular suppliers are customized with your contact information, linked directly to your unique website, and broadcast to your list of opted-in clients. Each email links to landing pages on your website that highlight featured sailings corresponding with the offers and updated each week. A complementary website banner is added to your homepage, and a social media post with the same look and feel is posted on your behalf, stretching each weekly campaign from your clients’ inboxes to the web and across the social media world.