#1 Travel Franchise for Sale
Once you become a Cruise Planners travel franchise owner, you will realize you just invested in the #1 travel franchise for sale. Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, will help train you to become an experienced travel agent professional who can independently book amazing vacation and travel experiences when you start your own travel agency. If you are already planning vacations, making travel/vacation recommendations, or booking travel for friends and family, this is the best time to invest in a travel franchise for sale.
Benefits of Owning a Travel Agency Franchise for Sale
Cruise Planners is one of the best franchises to own for travel agents because of high returns (on commissions for booking cruises, air, car rentals, hotel, travel insurance), the ability to work from home, free continuos travel education, one of the most affordable franchises, Home Office support, and many more reasons. These franchise benefits makes Cruise Planners one of the hottest travel franchises for sale! When choosing the perfect franchise opportunity, consider that Cruise Planners is a fun travel business to own and gives franchise owners the opportunity to travel and sell the world.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
Find out how much our travel franchise cost. You’ll literately be able to run your business from the palm of your hand!
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?