If you’re considering joining the Cruise Planners family as a franchise owner from within the travel industry, and you’re looking for a new host/travel partner, or you’ve been an independent travel agent and crave the back office support, look no further. For more than 20 years, Cruise Planners has been turning travel agents into travel professionals with all our cutting-edge proprietary tools, award-winning marketing support, ongoing training, and development coaching.
For travel agents wanting to power up their business, ask our travel franchise sales team about our significant franchise discount exclusively for you.
We also offer great discounts for military veterans, police officers, fire fighters and emergency first responders.
- American Express Travel Representative affiliation (a $52,000 value)
- 6-day, in-person training in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, which includes:
- 4-star hotel accommodations with most meals provided
- Interacting with the Home Office team and your ongoing support network
- Training directly by the owners of Cruise Planners and other upper management team
- Travel industry trade show with industry leaders
- Hearing from top cruise and travel providers to learn about the latest and greatest in the industry
- A full day dedicated to Cruise Planners technology and tools to make you successful
- Business development and ongoing support
- Award-winning marketing programs
- Web-based business management applications
- Social media page design and supplemental management
- Mobile tools for access on your smartphone or tablet
- Branded consumer-facing mobile application for your clients to book travel
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) & International Air Transport Association (IATA) Memberships
- $1 million errors & omissions insurance protection