How Much is a Cruise Planners Franchise?
Our competitively priced travel franchise cost is $10,995. We are one of the best franchises available at such a low startup cost to open a business.
Travel Agency Franchise Cost
Cruise Planners travel agency is listed among the lowest cost franchises to own, which makes it one of the smartest franchise investment entrepreneurs can make. Most franchise companies have initial franchise investment cost that can be four times as much as Cruise Planners travel franchise, and require franchisees to secure a brick and mortar storefront. With no huge overhead our franchisees have the ability to earn back their franchise investment within their 1st year.
Attend an upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinar to learn more about our low cost franchise investment opportunity.
Cruise Planners Franchise Investment Includes:
- American Express Travel Representative affiliation (a $52,000 value)
- 6-day, in-person training in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, which includes:
- 4-star hotel accommodations with most meals provided
- Up to $500 airline allowance (paying franchise full fee)
- Interacting with the Home Office team and your ongoing support network
- Training directly by the owners of Cruise Planners and other upper management team
- Travel industry trade show with industry leaders
- Hearing from top cruise and travel providers to learn about the latest and greatest in the industry
- A full day dedicated to Cruise Planners technology and tools to make you successful
- Access to over 500 web based travel agent training courses in Cruisitude Academy
- Business development and ongoing support
- Award-winning marketing programs
- Web-based travel business management applications
- Social media page design and supplemental management
- Mobile tools for access on your smart phone or tablet
- Branded consumer-facing mobile application for your clients to book travel
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) & International Air Transport Association (IATA) Memberships
- $1 million errors & omissions insurance protection
Get More Info on How Much a Cruise Planners Franchise Cost
Find out more on how to become a travel agent by being part of one of the most profitable franchises in the travel industry.