Marketing, Training, Technology and first-hand experience make up a dynamic team at Cruise Planners/American Express Corporate Headquarters and they have all the ingredients to assist you in setting up a successful Franchise.
There are many travel agents surfing the waves of cruising. There are many franchises that you can be lured too. However, not many can offer you the benefits, deals, rewards using American Express, AND provide you the marketing and training you need like Cruise Planners/American Express can.
Cruise Planners/American Express STAYS in the know on all facets of Cruises. The well-traveled, well-versed franchise owner brings first- hand industry experience and knowledge to the table.
There are also Associations that keep the data and statistics current so that you have the most important facts about taking a cruise at your fingertips.
The industry forecasts 16 million passengers in 2011, a 6.6% increase over 2010.
• In 2010 a record of 15 million passengers are forecasted to have cruised, with 11.1 million originating in North America.
• The cruise industry is the fastest-growing category in the leisure travel market. Since 1980, the industry has experienced an average annual passenger growth rate of approximately 7.4% per annum.
• Since 1990, over 169 million passengers have taken a 2+ day cruise. Of this number, over 67% of the total passengers have been generated in the past 10 years and nearly 40% in the past 5 years.
• The average length of cruises is nearly 7 days (7.2 days).
• The cruise product is diversified. Throughout its history the industry has responded to the vacation desires of its guests and embraced innovation to develop new destinations, new ship designs, new and diverse onboard amenities, facilities and services, plus wide-ranging shore side activities. Cruise lines have also offered their guests new cruise themes and voyage lengths to meet the changing vacation patterns of today’s travelers.
• The cruise industry’s establishment of over 30 North American embarkation ports provide consumers with unprecedented convenience, cost savings and value by placing cruise ships within driving distance of 75% of North American vacationers. By providing significant cost savings through the convenience of avoiding air travel, the new homeports have introduced leisure cruising to a wider customer base.
• From a capacity standpoint, utilization is consistently over 100% (103% in 2010).
• The Caribbean is the number one destination, with 41.3% of capacity in 2010.
• 26 new state-of-the-art new ships are contracted or planned to be added to the North American fleet through 2014, at a cost of nearly $12 billion US.
With those stats, how can you NOT book a cruise or look into the industry itself as a franchise business opportunity? Or, book a cruise now and talk to the industry leaders about it, you know, Cruise Planners/American Express.