Find the proper travel agent training through Cruise Planners University. With over 100 online travel agent courses accessible from the comfort of your own home, you can complete your travel agent education at your own pace. Cruise Planners University is designed to help our travel agents maximize sales and manage their travel agent business more effectively and efficiently.
Travel Agent Training Courses
Our travel agent university training courses consists of videos, and online webinars covering various topics such as; Marketing, advertising, product updates, technology, sales (luxury, group, river cruises, resorts, travel insurance, etc.), and much more. Our travel agent university courses range from freshman to PhD., level training courses that agents go through at their own pace.
Travel Agent Training Program
Cruise Planners training program was created to help take travel agents to the next level in their career. Our travel agent training integrates Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), and select cruise line and tour companies, with Cruise Planners’ core travel agent training modules. Graduating travel agents will be Certified Cruise Planner Experts (CCPE). With such top certifications, Cruise Planners University easily offers one of the best training programs to assist travel agents in excelling in their career.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?