Cruise Planners University offers over 100 online travel agent University classes to assist entrepreneurs to become travel agents. We also offer webinars, seminars, and a yearly conference that integrates travel agent and tourism courses with American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), the National Association of Commissioned Travel Agents (NACTA), and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) licenses. Select Cruise Planners University to help you become a travel agent as we’ll set you on a career learning path that set our travel agents apart as the most highly-trained in the industry.
Online University Classes to Become a Travel Agent
With over 100 online travel agent classes we make sure that travel agents are prepared to assist clients in booking the perfect vacation. Our travel agent university classes provide agents with a board curriculum that is taught by industry professionals teaching the latest and greatest trends in the travel industry. With the travel industry always changing, we ensure that our travel agent university is dynamic in nature and allows our travel agents to learn at their own pace. Find out more information about Cruise Planners University Classes by checking out one of our free webinars.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?