Cruise Planners University is an award-winning travel agent training program. With 85% of travel booked by travel agents, Cruise Planners knows the importance of training travel agents properly so that they make an impact while running their travel agent business. You’ll be able to learn from home, and work from home with your own Cruise Planners travel agency franchise. With over 100 travel agent courses in our travel agent university, including tourism courses with American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), the National Association of Commissioned Travel Agents (NACTA), and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) licenses, you’ll be more than ready to jump into the travel industry.
Get Access to Cruise Planners University for Travel Agents
The best part about Cruise Planners University is that you don’t need any travel industry experience to join, you just need to have a passion for travel! At Cruise Planners, our travel agents and Home Office Team embrace Cruisitude! You’ll be ready to take on your new roll of being a travel agent when you take courses through our travel agent university.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?