Attend online travel school at Cruise Planners University and gain access to over 100 online travel agent classes. Classes range from covering marketing, advertising, product updates, technology, group and individual sales to web marketing. We’ll assist you in becoming an expert travel agent. With Cruise Planners travel school you can choose to take online courses, attend conferences, or join live webinars. Cruise Planner’s travel school has experienced an 80% increase in agent accreditation with supplier partners since the company launched Cruise Planners University in 2009.
Travel School for Travel Agents
When you join Cruise Planners travel school, you can earn a CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) certification and also become a Certified Cruise Planner Experts (CCPE). While doing so you’ll get prepared for tackling the obstacles that many travel agents face in the beginning of their careers. Cruise Planners also provides travel agents with proprietary research and booking tools that make them more proficient during the daily tasks that will need to be maintained to operate a successful travel agency.
While the travel industry is constantly changing, Cruise Planners University travel school keeps its online courses up-to-date by providing a dynamic platform that allows travel agents to learn at their own pace from the comfort of their own home.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?