Cruise Planners University offers over 100 online travel agent courses for entrepreneurs that are interested in becoming travel agents. Our travel agent courses range from freshman to PhD., level courses and cover various topics such as, marketing, sales, technology, social media, web marketing, and more.
Travel Agent Courses for Travel Agents
In order to gain access to Cruise Planners University travel agent courses, you must either own a franchise or be an associate to a travel agent franchise owner. By owning a Cruise Planners franchise, you also gain access to our proprietary mobile application and online travel research and booking tools. You’ll practically be handed a business in a box, a fully operational travel agency when you become a Cruise Planners franchise owner. You’ll also be provided with travel agent training, business coaching, and webinars to keep up-to-date with the travel industry.
Our more than 20 years of success speak for itself. We’ve got the travel agency awards to prove it.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?