The bar of entry is low for travel agent certification requirements. Beyond loving travel, and loving to book travel for clients, there aren’t set prerequisites for becoming a travel agent. As a matter of fact, you can become a travel agent without having any certifications or licenses although we do offer a travel agent university. Travel agent certifications may prep you better to maneuver the obstacles on becoming a travel agent, but they are not a necessary investment.
With Cruise Planners you can start selling travel as soon as your travel franchise is setup. We do not have any travel agent certification requirements as that would hinder your ability to start your travel agency as soon as possible. We do offer more than 100 online courses that cover important subjects such as marketing, sales, booking processes and more so that your transition into the travel agent world comes with less of a learning curve.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?