Gaining an International Air Transport Association (IATA) travel agent card, although not required, is the key to industry recognition. The IATA card gives travel agents access to travel discounts such as hotel, and car rental discounts. IATA travel agent cards are recognized by many travel providers across the world.
How to Get an IATA Card & Number?
You can get your IATA Card & Number through Cruise Planners. All of our travel agents are eligible to get an IATA card as long as they meet a minimum dollar amount of commissions during a one year period within the year they apply.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?