Starting a Travel Agency from home is a low cost investment into a industry that is steadily growing and has proven to be recession proof. Entering the travel industry can also be a quick transition for those that are interested in becoming a travel agent. For entrepreneur’s that are already globe trotting across the world, the travel agent business can be one of good returns and also one with a lot of enjoyment. Do what you love, sell travel when you choose to become a travel agent. Not having to maintain the cost of a brick and mortar also comes with many benefits and the opportunity to reach a point of business growth before many other business owners who are renting or leasing space.
Home Based Travel Agency Benefits
When backed by one of the top travel franchises in the country, a home based office is a no brainer. Access top of the line research, booking, mobile, and marketing tools all from the comfort of your own home. The applications that are offered by Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative are all proprietary and are constantly being maintained. When you go with a Cruise Planners travel franchise rest assured that starting a travel agency from home is the best choice!
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?