When you start a travel agency business with Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, you’ll be joining a prosperous industry in which customers are abound. We have more than 20 years providing memorable vacations for travelers who used the services of a Cruise Planners travel agent. We provide the education, ongoing training and support so that travel agents new to the travel industry can get up to speed and started quickly. That’s just one of the many benefits of owning a cruise planners travel agency franchise.
There are several different options to consider when starting a home based travel agency. When you weigh the pros and cons of starting an independent travel agency, vs., joining a travel agency franchise, you’ll clearly see the pros of why our travel franchise has excelled for so long in the travel industry. Not only do we provide the needed training and ongoing support,you’ll also have immediate access to hundreds of travel suppliers. You can choose to work full time or part time from the comfort of your home, and select your hours in order to finally get to work the flexible schedule you’ve always wanted. Cruise Planners is an appealing low cost franchise investment because our commission rates are one of the highest in the travel industry.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?