Cruise Planners home-based franchise in Illinois are one of the most profitable travel franchises around. What’s great about the home-based travel franchise business model is that you can work where you want, when you want.
Start a Small Travel Business in Illinois
As a small business owner, you are your own boss, so you are in charge of your schedule and can create a work from home office in IL with the support of the Cruise Planners business development team helping you run a successful travel agency in Illinois. With the appropriate training and ongoing support, top-notch technology, award-winning marketing and in-person and virtual training, you can start a travel agency franchise in Illinois.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?