Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is one of the most profitable cruise franchises in the travel industry. With more than 20 years in business, Cruise Planners travel agent franchise owners have proven time and time again that they know how to best provide travel agency services to their clients. By providing impeccable travel agency services throughout the years, Cruise Planners has managed to be one of the most profitable franchises. We continue to grow with the demand of the travel industry, always becoming more innovative by providing our travel agents with proprietary research and booking tools, as well as a mobile application, and website to ensure that our travel agents stand out as some of the best and most efficient in the travel industry.
Low Startup Cruise Travel Agency’s Cost
Starting and building a profitable cruise franchise can be a low cost investment, that can yield high returns. With Cruise Planners, travel agents have the luxury of working from their own homes, while being able to access online proprietary research and booking tools that make it easier to thoroughly provide travel agency services to clients. We recommend that you speak with one of our cruise franchise specialist or sit in on one of our upcoming webinars to get an understanding on how your can start one of the most profitable cruise franchises.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?