FLEXIBILITY FOR ARMED FORCES, FIRST RESPONDERS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS
Cruise Planners offers a program that incorporates award-winning marketing, top-notch technology and ongoing training and business development support to help transition veterans from the military to civilian life and our work-from-home business model offers flexibility for active military, first responders and their families.
Armed Forces and First Responders Initiative Program – Valued at more than $4,000
- 25% off the initial franchise fee
- $250 marketing credit*
- $60 design credit from in-house marketing team
- Customized business card template
- Cruise Planners military or first responders postcard (perforated business card)
- Free errors & omissions insurance of up to $1 million for one year
Free training for co-owner or associate
- Training – includes hotel, most meals, ship tours, etc.
- Errors & Omissions insurance
- Cruise Planners software license
3 months free technology access
* Terms & Conditions are listed on the marketing credit.
- Associate/Co-Owner must attend training at the same time as Primary Owner.
- Hotel costs not included
- Additional terms and conditions may apply (not just to marketing credit)
This flyer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a Cruise Planners® franchise. The offer of a Cruise Planners® franchise is made only through the delivery of a current and registered Cruise Planners® Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). A Cruise Planners® franchise opportunity is not being offered by us or by anyone acting on our behalf or with our knowledge to residents of (nor is it otherwise directed to any specifically named person or group of persons and not to the public in general, nor will any franchise or business opportunity be located and/or sold in) California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, or the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island, until the offering has been registered and declared effective and a FDD has been properly delivered to the prospective franchisee, except to the extent any exemption or exclusion otherwise permits. If you are a resident of or seek to operate a franchise in one of the foregoing states or provinces, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction. If you are a resident in one of these states or provinces, please ask about the status of our registration.