If you love to travel then joining Cruise Planners is the right step for you. Cruise Planners franchise cost starts at $10,495 and you can own the #1 Travel Franchise, ranked 13 years in a row by Entrepreneur.com. Although no experience is necessary, if you are already in the travel industry or are an American veteran/active military family, you may be able to get a discount so ask us about the Cruise Planners franchise cost.
As a travel franchise owner, you will learn how to run one of the most profitable franchises with access to the best travel tools and the proven success behind the Cruise Planners brand.
Low cost Franchise
Also, Cruise Planners has consistently been ranked as one of the top low-cost franchises in the nation since it has low overhead and startup costs. Talk with one of our franchise development specialists today about the Cruise Planners franchise cost and how you can start a travel agency business today.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?