Start Your Own Travel Agency Business
Being in business 20+ years, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has a major advantage over many competing travel agency businesses. We provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to hit the ground running, almost immediately when they open their own travel agency business. Not only will Cruise Planners travel agency business owners have the opportunity to work from home, they also have the full support of Cruise Planners Home Office, which has a staff of 50+ employees. Cruise Planners provides travel franchise owners with access to award-winning, innovative marketing; cutting-edge mobile technology; dynamic, hands-on travel agent training; lead-generating tools, as well as professional coaching and development.
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?