Almost anyone can purchase a franchise business and hope for success. But not everyone can make it a successful work at home opportunity that is prosperous.
- Do you have a hard time making a business plan?
- Do you feel comfortable with Sales and Marketing and working with Potential Prospects?
- Do you have a hard time setting goals?
- Are you frustrated because you don’t know where to begin?
There are definitely options to help you get started.
- Cruise Planners are the experts you need and can help you get started “professionally” right from the beginning and well into when you have your goal made and reached.
- You have to be willing to invest not only in the small business, but invest in yourself with confidence. The training you receive from Cruise Planners allows you gain that confidence to succeed in your new small work-at-home travel business.
- Take each step from day one with expert advice from other franchisors, agents, and executives in the business and CPU University, which focuses on YOU and YOUR business success.
After you have a business plan, you need to implement a marketing strategy for your small business…one that separates you from your competitors. Most of the proven strategies are provided to you via the CPU University. They have already done the research and analysis you need to get started on your own marketing plan.
CPU University will focus on the Product, Promotion, Pricing and Places that will setup your marketing strategy for you.
You will also learn about the specifics of:
- Promotional Strategy
- Publicity and Public Relations
- Sales Force
- Sales Promotion
You will want to make your strategy geared toward your own small business. You will want to make it unique. You will want to determine WHO your potential demographics, customers and clients you want to address. Learn to be flexible as you go because once you begin the process, ideas, changes and implementation may change based on new information you have gathered. You will need to outline your financial goals and strategies. Keep records simple but thorough and update often. Use a professional if necessary to keep you on track.
Now, go forward, make that call. Get your questions listed. Setup your goals, wants and needs to become a home based small business franchisor with Cruise Planners. You already took the first step when you decided you wanted to start your own small business!
TRAVELERS…ON YOUR MARK!
Competition is at the heart of the Corporate world in both big and small businesses.
It doesn’t matter if you are selling a product or providing a service, there will always be another travel agent, travel business, franchise or tour guide to competewith you and retain those clients they sign on.
For instance, take Cruise Planners American Express Franchise Business. What do they have that other agencies have? You must view your competition often, and consistently find new ways to stay ahead of the competitors.
Competition presents a challenge in business…but as a franchise owner of Cruise Planners American Express you are already ahead of the competition due to the fact that you are with an award winning franchise!
Tools of the Trade
CPU University –
- You are sure to succeed with the training and education you receive from Cruise Planners University. How many businesses offer this valuable FREE education to get help you get your franchise started?
• The University covers more than 20 topics to in their curriculum that includes courses in public relations, technology, product updates, sales and marketing, web marketing, just to name a few.
Finding your Niche
• Once you have found your niche, you learn how to build your business step by step so you don’t make the mistakes of overdoing it right at the get-go.
• What are the needs that you will focus on for your clients? Find it and perfect it, then sell it.
Know your Competition
• What do you see other franchise owners do? What are their strategies for attracting customers? Attract them to YOUR franchise so they too can become your client.
• Once you network with other franchise owners, they can recommend you for travel and you can recommend people to use their product or service.
What are the big guns doing?
• Never be afraid to try big corporate strategies on your small business. If it worked for them using creativity on a smaller scale to fit your business can work for you too.
• Go to conferences, meet business people and potential clients…THEY are your future business clients. Try joint venture strategies.
Get involved locally.
• It is not unusual when one starts a small business that they tap into family and friends first. In the cruise business, this is perfectly acceptable because YOUR product fits anyone wanting to travel or go on vacation.
• Don’t forget to seek clients locally. Clubs, Schools, Businesses- big and small, Organizations, and just about the entire town, are all potentials to your business because you are selling FUN!
Your POT OF GOLD is joining the franchise team of Cruise Planners American Express! Tis no Blarney, nor just luck of the IRISH, it calls to all the little and big people!
May the wind be at your back as you turn your green backs into a pot of gold! You don’t have to be Irish to have the luck of the leprechaun’s! They jumped on board ships to sail the green isles to find their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
America is big on holidays…America is big on opportunities…and America is big on small businesses. The map to success is just a leap into the world of franchising such as what the award winning (for many years) Cruise Planners American Express offers.
Funny thing it tis though…you don’t need a four-leaf clover to get into this business, or a huge pot of gold…no blarney, we promise. You just need the willingness to be trained, be willing to attend conventions and seminars overseas, put forth a small cost to get into the business and have the four-leaf clover belief that the rainbow will bring you your pot of gold.
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY…HERE’S TO
YOUR GREEN BEER AND RAINBOWS
FROM THE CRUISE PLANNERS
AMERICAN EXPRESS FRANCHISE TEAM!
Hey, how are things going…business wise? What worked well for you in 2014 and what changes are you making in your small business for 2015? Here are a few tips for your 2015 tax strategies that will assist you during tax time.
1. Check out your cost of using professionals. According to The National Association of Accountants the average cost for basic Federal tax preparation is anywhere between $600-800 dollars. It is far better to spare the expense rather than the huge cost of not filing your business taxes appropriately. A CPA is not only a tax preparation expert, they can help you in determining where your business stands financially and help you measure goals for not only the future of your business, but also the future of your tax guidelines.
2. Get the most out of your travel expenses. As an at-home based business, you probably meet potential customers for lunch, dinner or business meetings. Normally, your commute from home to work is not deductible, however, since your business is at home and designated as such, traveling to a client meeting counts as deductible business miles.
3. You know to keep every receipt for your small business expenses. Travel expenses for a convention or seminar is deductible and considering that you are in the travel industry, you will want to prove that the trip was not a fun-filled vacation to a small island. But keeping the receipts for airfare, cost of the seminar, dates, fees, rentals, etc., will all matter when you travel for your business.
4. Office equipment can be depreciated as long as you keep those records. Furniture, computers and even landscaping can be depreciated although as a home-based business, again, you will probably have to show the need for landscaping for your home business. You will need to put the description of equipment/purchase; The date the item was placed into service for your business use; the purchase price plus shipping and installation costs and any improvements or additions to the original cost basis.
You can do your record keeping by using an account book log statement of expense forms, trip sheets or any records of that written type.
Computer Programs are also used for record keeping. Excel does the work for you and helps you with its many functions to maintain accurate records. The many worksheets that Excel offers can help you keep sorted throughout the year, a file for depreciation, one for car expenses, and another for income and expenses. It will add and sort your items easily at tax time.
Quicken is just one of the many programs that help small businesses integrate your banking expenses and expenditures record keeping and is downloadable for you when you are prepared to do your taxes. Software programs are a very important tool in small businesses, and permits you to activate the red-flag proof your tax information.