There are many benefits to opening a travel agency business from home. By opening and operating your travel business from home, the cost are drastically reduced because money does not have to be spent on renting or owning a brick and mortar travel agency storefront. Opening a travel agency from home is one of the best ways to start a travel agency and build it from the ground up with little risk up front!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, understands the importance of letting travel agents operate their travel agent business from home. In fact, we’ve been successful for 20+ years in the travel industry, providing plenty of innovation, creativity, and growth for our travel agents that work from home.
With Cruise Planners travel franchise model, all of our travel agents are supported by an experienced Home Office team that’s there to help travel agents grow their business. Travel agents are provided with ongoing training, liaison between travel vendors & agents, troubleshooting, coaching calls, business networking, and so much more.
What is the cost of opening a Travel Agency?
The cost of opening a Cruise Planners travel agency franchise varies depending on your previous work industry. We have travel industry professional discounts for veterans, police officers, fire fighters, emergency first responders, and also travel professionals. If you don’t have any travel industry experience, don’t worry about the cost, as Cruise Planners travel franchise is one of the most affordable franchises to own. Cruise Planners is listed among some of the lowest cost franchises and stands out because most franchise companies have initial franchise investment that can be four times as much.
Why open a Travel Agency franchise with Cruise Planners?
There are many reasons travel agents choose Cruise Planners to open a Travel Agency;
- Our affiliation with American Express Travel
- Our track record of over 20 years of success in the travel industry
- Our affordable startup cost
- Quick turn around time to open a travel agency
- Travel Agents Earn the highest commission on all commissionable travel
- Work from home
- Benefit from established partnerships with major travel suppliers
- Access to over 100 travel courses through our online Travel Agent Academy
Join our webinar!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, cordially invites you to attend one of our upcoming travel franchise opportunity webinars.
We’ll also answer the following questions:
- How do I start my own travel agency franchise?
- How will I make money?
- Are people cutting back on travel due to the economy?
- Do I need prior experience?
- Why do I need Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative? Can’t I just do this on my own?
- If I am already in the travel industry, how can Cruise Planners help me grow my business?
- What about the internet? How can I compete?
- What kind of training is provided?
- How much does the franchise cost, and what’s included in the franchise fee?