As we celebrate Thanksgiving, 2012 we are reminded to be thankful for not only our families, our bounty and our blessings, but for the important people involved in our work lives.
Cruise Planners/American Express wishes to express sincere gratitude to the following:
• All the thousands of clients we serve year after year
• The agents who give endless hours of service to others
• The Cruise Lines we partner with for top notch packages and cruises
• American Express our partner who offers you card-member benefits
• The personal advocates that are a phone call away to assist you
• All the “experts” we utilize in preparing your special occasion on board the cruise line
• All the Boards for which Cruise Planners Executives are all active members:
Royal Caribbean International Advisory Board, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines Executive Forum, Norwegian Cruise Line, NCL Home Based and NCL Partnership 2.0 Advisory Board, Regent Seven Seas Cruises Council, American Express Advisory Board, CLIA Travel Agency Advisory Board
• The entire Cruise Planners/American Express Staff who dedicate so much of their time making others happy with their travel plans.
• The Franchise Team who so diligently assist new franchise owners and help them on the road to success
• The Marketing Staff who continues to keep Cruise Planners/American Express in the hearts of travelers and business owners everywhere.
For all the recognition of our hard work, we are thankful to those who recognized us and rewarded us such as:
2012: Cruise Planners/American Express
• Entrepreneur magazine ranked #1 cruise only agency – 9 years in a row
• Entrepreneur magazine Franchise 500 – ranked #44
• Gold Award Winner (5 individual programs)– Travel Weekly Magellan Award
• Silver Award Winner (4 individual programs)– Travel Weekly Magellan Award
• Best of the Best Globe Award – Travel Impressions – 5 years in a row
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)