You decided you’re going to do this. You are going to make your bucket list as you have wanted to do but kept putting it off repeatedly. Even if you don’t get everything down that you want to do, before you “kick the bucket” (Oh! Now you get it…THAT is why they call it a bucket list!) Ok…what should you put first, hmmm…?
- Quit my job
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Invest in some type of business where I can work from home
- Travel a lot and see the world
- Work on having less stress and more fun
- Plan a family reunion in Jamaica
- Get more fresh air and exercise
- Eat better and try new healthy foods
- Research Franchise Business Opportunities
- Take a second honeymoon with my wife
- Take up dancing again
- Trade in my blue suits for shorts, t-shirts, and casual comfortable clothes
- Workout more
- Meet new people
- Play cards and games more often – LOVE, those casinos
- Take some classes or training in something new
- Run the Honolulu marathon
- Choose a country and learn not only the language that is spoken there, but also study its customs, its cuisine, its art, and its history.
- Go Island Hopping in the Caribbean like, Anguilla, Antigua, Barbados, Dominica
- Grenada, St. Croix, St. Luci, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Trinidad and Tobago
- Add a lot more to this bucket list as I go
You certainly have a fantastic start on your bucket list. Good for you! There are so many interesting items on your list. Let’s face it, everyone should have a bucket list… life is short and it not only reminds us to live, but to appreciate that – which is right before our eyes for our pleasure in taking.
Speaking of things right before our eyes however, in reading your bucket list, something very important stood out – absolutely everything on your list is doable in a very short window of time, just by talking to a Rep from Cruise Planners/American Express!
For instance, you indicate that you want to quit your job and find an at-home business…Cruise Planners/American Express has a franchise business just made for you AND your bucket list. Everything on your list so far, is wrapped up in one long voyage of travel, cruising, meeting people, gathering with family for reunions, learning new cultures, starting your own home-based business for a small investment with huge rewards…namely, doing all those things on your very special bucket list!
Just think if Cruise Planners/American Express can help, you accomplish all those things on your list in a combined package, how much additional time you have to drop a lot more of “life” into your bucket list! Can you do any better than that?