CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. – The hits keep coming for Cruise Planners/American Express in the form of prestigious industry awards as the company announced today that it recently brought home another American Express Travel Representative Excellence Award. The 2008 award is the fifth such honor in as many years for the national cruise agency franchisor, home to more than 700+ home-based travel professionals.
American Express Travel Representative Excellence Awards honor the achievements of Representative Travel Network member agencies that attain superior sales results with the highest year-over-year sales growth.
“It’s always nice to win, of course, but our extra special relationship with American Express puts this award above the rest,” said Michelle Fee, CEO of Cruise Planners/American Express. “Winning five years in a row truly reflects the sustained excellence that our staff and agents exhibit every day toward achieving success even in these trying economic times.”
The 2008 American Express Travel Representative Excellence Award is the latest in a series of honors recently won by Cruise Planners/American Express, including:
Royal Caribbean International Homebased Partner of the Year (2007 & 2008)
* Globus Top Premier Travel Partner Award (February 2009)
* Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 6th straight #1 cruise agency ranking (January 2009)
* Travel Impressions/American Express Vacations Globe Award (January 2009)
* NCL’s President’s Elite Award ~ 7th straight year (2008)
* Travel Weekly Silver Magellan Award (2008)
* Carnival’s Pinnacle Club (2008)